1. The waterproof version of your favorite mascara- right now I am loving this volumizing formula from Maybelline.
2. Sunscreen (especially one with a formula you can put on your face)- The goal is to be tan, not a lobster.
3. Texturizing spray- If you can't get to the beach everyday, it's hard to accomplish those summer waves without a sea salt spray like this one from NYM.
4. A UV protectant for your hair- Your hair can get sun damaged too so I recommend this cooling + shine UV protectant from Fekkai's Summer Hair line. It helps moisturize and protect your locks and cool your hair down.
5. A no-fuss lip product- This brightly colored chapstick from Maybelline in Pink Punch, is perfect for those bright summer lips. It's bright, it's easy to apply, and it's easy to throw in your bag.
6. A summery scent- As perfumes can be a little heavy for summer time, I recommend picking up a body splash like this coconut scented one from BBW, it smells like summer and is super light on the skin.
7. Cooling spray- Whether you opt for a spray bottle with a fan, or a facial cooling mist like this one from evian, on those hot summer days you will be glad you packed it in your bag.